[CUBE] europe usb hubs

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Fri Mar 7 06:18:25 PST 2003

Belkin products are always horribly overpriced, no matter what the
market, but priced as follows:

Belkin mini-hub from Best Buy: $19.99
Darty: 29.99 €

it's no deal and try comparing them against:
<http://macally.com/new/new_hubmini.html> which is not only cheaper,
but a lot more elegant and goes better with my Cube :-).

  If you stop into just about any US box shop or local PC shop you'll
see generic and name brand USB hubs in the $12-25 range.

Erik