[CUBE] Webcams

Sensei (Eliezer Navarsky) sapir131 at zahav.net.il
Fri Mar 7 11:55:59 PST 2003

Hi Jason,

Personally I have an iBot and I'm quite happy with it... Forget about
the bundled software and DON'T go for the pro model... The software is
crap... It won't even do real video conferencing (i.e. duplex sound)...

For video conferencing software I use SquidCam...

Don't forget to purchase a headphone/microphone combo and get also an
iMic USB audio adapter (as the Cube doesn't have an audio in plug)...

Hope this helps.