[CUBE] [OT] Airport Problem

A Marshall a.marshall at mac.com
Sat Mar 8 03:40:54 PST 2003

My setup is 5 macs running 10.2.1 each with an airport card & each
connected computer to computer (no base station), i also have USB
printer sharing turned on with a printer attached to one of the
machines, i do not have any problem with the network when it is up, i
can print & share files etc, it's when the machines go to sleep and
then wake that i get a problem (network down). This never happened with
9.2 (i have only this week upgraded to 10.2 on these machines)  It
seems that turning sleep off would help, or maybe getting an *always
on* base station, just thought i would see if anyone else had been
having similar problems.

Regards,
'a