[CUBE] move OS X user home folder?

Rick Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Sun Mar 9 07:01:44 PST 2003

Nah, the easier thing to do is use symbolic links between the two home
directories.  The files stay where they are (I'm unclear as to what the
two volumes mean), but they appear where you want them to appear.

The "none of me is existent" appears to be a signature, unrelated to
the home directory question, but it makes no sense nonetheless.