[CUBE] refurbished cube (overstock.com)

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Mar 9 10:35:56 PST 2003

Nathan, you have got to be kidding about buying anything less than
512MB sticks for your Cube's RAM supply. Don't even consider anything
else but the Max. You should really put two 512 sticks in there to see
a total difference in performance. I'm running with the full 1.5 GB and
it is not enough sometimes.