[CUBE] refurbished cube (overstock.com)

john breedlove john_breedlove at mac.com
Sun Mar 9 16:07:20 PST 2003

When I first got my cube it had 64mb ram.   It stayed that way for a
long time.  I got a 256 in there and it was like a whole new machine.
I was recently given some leftover ram from my uncle's upgrades- 512mb
and 256mb.  I have a gig now and it is really not that much different
for most things I do.  I can attest to the fact that it is a wonderful
feeling when I notice a performance boost.

Thubten,
When is 1.5 not enough?