[CUBE] Best response from Jedi Knight II: Outcast?

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Tue Mar 11 06:56:53 PST 2003

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 03:35 PM, Daniel Klinger wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> My machine is a
> 450 Mhz with 968 MB of RAM
> 32 MB Radeon ATI Video Card
> Running 9.2.3 and Mac OS X 10.1.5
>
> Anyone get really decent fps from the game with a similar setup?
> Downloading ATIs drivers for the system has helped in performance.
> Would like to run the game in 1024 x 768, been up to 800 x 600.

At 800x600 you can push all the goodies to the max without noticeable
impact on the performance. It runs very well at 1024x768 with minor
compromises. However, certain areas choke it quite a bit, mostly
outdoor areas which become very jerky. However, there are only a few
places in the game where that happens, and I would temporarily lower
the details when fighting my way through these :)