[CUBE] Opening Cube Keyboard ... How?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Mar 12 08:18:58 PST 2003

After looking at that page I would say that buying a new keyboard for
$45 is an easier solution. These instructions intimidate me against
attempting any opening and cleaning for fear of never being able to get
it back together again. This keyboard appear to be much too complicated
for disassembly and reassembly.

Perhaps it is a warning to all of us to avoid letting food anywhere
near our keyboards. Just my 2¢.