[CUBE] Opening Cube Keyboard ... How?

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Wed Mar 12 12:32:56 PST 2003

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 06:56 PM, Matthew Herrebout wrote:

> The allen bolt is so small, not even Sears Craftsman tools make a
> small enough size. I went there and bought their smallest (~$2) in an
> effort to get my keyboard working again after a beer spill. It's still
> about one size too big. I gave up on disassembly.
Thats strange because i used my craftsman set to open mine but they
weren't allen they were torx it was a craftsman set of small
screwdrivers in a leather case that had torx, phillips, and flat, they
are black handles with a colored spinning top the green tops are torx
yellow phillips, and red were flat. I don't know if my keyboard is diff
than the rest but as i said it has torx not allen.