[CUBE] Cube server?

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Fri Mar 14 06:11:00 PST 2003

Yup - works just fine.  I'm even doing silly things with it like
running it entirely off of the Airport card.  Of course this means that
I can't do any of the cool stuff like netbooting from it, or using it
as my DHCP server, but other than that it rocks.  Not the world's
fastest server by any modern standard but more than sufficient for my
modest needs.

Mail Server
Web Server
Web Mail
File Services
ftp
dns

as well as being my usual day to day machine in the office.  I had most
of this stuff running on a separate OpenBSD box for a long time, but
when I got the Cube I thought I'd give this a spin and it's been
working out just fine.  Was even able to to transfer over all of my
mail by loading both accounts in Mail.app and copying the folders over.

Erik