FS: Apple OEM 32MB Radeon card for Cube

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Fri Mar 14 13:25:19 PST 2003

I have an Apple OEM 32MB Radeon Card to sell. It has ADC and VGA ports
and a fan. This is the card that Apple offered as a BTO option on the
Cube, so you can swap the backplate (fence) from your stock video card
onto it and drop it right in. No modifications necessary. It's a
significant overall performance boost over the stock Rage 128 and has
better 2D performance than the Nvidia GeForce 2MX.

Asking $140 plus shipping or best offer. Please email me off-list if
interested.

Thanks for your time.
-Hal