[CUBE] Apple Keyboard Pro

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Sun Mar 16 23:32:47 PST 2003

Those are pretty much all compound key combinations - type the accent
followed by the letter:

Umlaut (double points:) is option-u, followed by vowel: ö
Circonflex (hat) is option i, followed by vowel: î
accent aigue (forward slash) is option-e followed by vowel: é
accent grave (back slash) is option-` followed by vowel à

Cheers,

Erik
NB - and these accents have been available in any of the full
postscript fonts sets since the Mac plus.  As someone who lived in an
area where french and english were used daily this is waaay better than
dealing with the various means of making accents on PCs.