VGA Cable

Philippe CIARAVOLA vola at cs.mcgill.ca
Mon Mar 17 07:29:09 PST 2003

I am using a Samsung 19" CRT with my Cube.  I have a VGA to VGA cable
connecting my Cube (GeForce2) to the monitor.  My problem is this: the
VGA cable that is connected to the Cube touches my table unless I prop
up the Cube on books.  I have tried many different VGA cables, however
cannot find one that is small enought to fit under the Cube without
touching the table.  I have seen swivel ADC cables, are there
equivalent swiveling VGA connectors?  I found a swiveling ADC to VGA
cable but it is very expensive (~30$)?  How are others dealing with
this problem?

Thanks,

-Phil