[CUBE] Check out the cool cooling fan for the cube

Sensei (Eliezer Navarsky) sapir131 at zahav.net.il
Wed Mar 19 14:17:44 PST 2003

Yes, It is USB powered... Or rather, it was... They sold out (or so we
have been told)...

Nifty and cool factor aside - roughly 50 bucks for the product and some
20 - 30 additional bucks for postage and handling... Somewhat too rich
for my taste... Heck, for those prices I will look into custom making
them ... Any other takers for such a product?!...