help...

john guy john.guy at btclick.com
Fri Mar 21 02:47:50 PST 2003

Finally got my powerlogix 1.2 upgrade, followed the instructions and
nothing

Back to original 450mhz processor and back up running although it has
corrupted most of my previous 10.2.4 os the most vital and frustrating
thing is that I dont know how to resurrect my entourage x mail items
(have well over 5mb of mail (not attachments) that are pretty much
business critical, but currently no idea how to get them back.

I know that they are in the MS user data folder and I have located them
Every effort so far at importing them has failed.

Any other suggestions or tricks that I dont know about?

BTW card went back to PL yesterday and awaiting the diagnosis, what I
do know is that the cache was not enabled and that was causing a
massive conflict with os 9 (needed to kick start the l3 cache

I guess we will see...

John Guy