800MHz 2M L3 G4 vs 500MHz 1M L2 G4

Wed Mar 26 10:36:12 PST 2003

Hello, Fellow Cubists?

How much faster (just "feeling" or benchmarks are okay) is that
Powerlogix 800MHz G4 2M L3 Cache vs a 500MHz G4 with 1M L2?

I plan to use a Radeon 9000 with either a Powerlogix 800 or stay with
the 500 with a Radeon 9000. Any problems I should be worried about? I
plan to order from OWC in an hour or two so I get it tomorrow. I'm into
the instant gratification.

Would I be losing a whole lot by not buying the 1GHz vs. the 800?

Thanks for your speedy comments! I should have asked you all last night!

-Oz