[CUBE] Cube DVD-R

FrankG frankg at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 27 07:07:33 PST 2003

I love this capability of the int. DVD-R being "available"  for the
CUBE purists.
But I am content in just adding another periphreal box to my desktop
Yeah its getting cluttered with ext HD's CDRW's, HUBS(allsorts).
But I like being able one just move one to another system anytime to
plug and play

But the versatility of not being dependent on one little box

On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 08:53 AM, mentholiptus wrote:

>>> Sure enough, the Cube gets a 1x DVD-R drive, at the low low bargin
>>> price of only $449...
>>>
>>> But wait, THAT'S NOT ALL! if you act NOW, we'll throw in this
>>> prestiege-deluxe-high quality-gourmet pocket pencil sharpener with
>>> an authentic vinyl case for FREE! That's right! And it's backed with
>>> our seal of approval and our 2 month lifetime warranty.
>>>
>>> http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/2003/03/26/mce/
>>>

>>> jesse

GowartyDesign
317 Meeting House Circle