[CUBE] PL 800 upgrade -> coma

Gary Tuck gtuck at mac.com
Sat Mar 29 16:10:32 PST 2003

I doubt that will help anders.  I have a 1 gig series 100 board which
never awakened although my stock 500mhz card did flawlessly.  I traded
up for a series 233 1.2 ghz card--and that is another story--but
amongst other things, it didn't awaken properly either.

I believe the trade up program has expired.

Gary