Hard Drive recommendations

paherr3 at attbi.com paherr3 at attbi.com
Thu May 1 12:20:00 PDT 2003

I just took the plunge and bought one of the new iPods, so I have a feeling my
hard drive will be filling up with lots of music soon.

So, to help remedy this space "problem", I think it's time to replace the
original 20 gig HD in my Cube.  I'd like a minimum of 80 gigs.  And since I
don't have a processor upgrade (yet!), I'd like to keep my Cube fan-less.  Will
a 7200 RPM HD run too hot?  Should I look for a 5400 RPM model?  Any particular
brand(s) that I should stay away from?

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.

-Pete