[CUBE] printer problem in Jag

Marty Levenson martylev at telus.net
Thu May 1 16:07:25 PDT 2003

Hey List,

My cube is connected to an Epson Photo 820 Printer. It work in OS 9 but
won't in Jaguar. It used to work in X.1 before I upgraded to Jag. It
keeps showing a "can't communicate with the printer" box. It does list
the printer in the print center, but keeps putting any print job on
"hold". I have the latest drivers installed, and Apple's Jag support
list includes my printer. Any suggestions?

My other problem is that the colour is WAY off when it does work in OS
9.

Thanks,
Marty
(Vancouver)