[CUBE] printer problem in Jag

Martin Weiss mweiss at nyscience.org
Thu May 1 17:21:39 PDT 2003

>Tried that - thanks - no luck. Any other ideas?
>-Marty

When you say you have the latest drivers installed does that mean you
installed Epson drivers from disc 2 of the Jaguar install disc? I had
a problem like this once and that was my problem. You might try and
re-install the Epson printer package. Good luck, I know how
frustrating problems like this can be.

Cheers,

Martin

--