Barracuda IV reports 31.5 GB!

Francisco Romero fromero at exora.com
Sat May 3 17:56:15 PDT 2003

Hello!

I received part of my Cube care package yesterday (2 512 Mb DIMMS and a
barracuda IV 80 GB disk). The problem is that I did some test at the
office, hooking up the drive to a old PC. I had to use the jumper on
the drive to limit its reported capacity to 31.5 GB to test it on the
PC (old bios won't see more tha 32 GB) and  now that I came home and
hooked it to the cube, it only reports 31.5 GB even though I removed
the jumper!!!!

any ideas? Do I have to go back  to the office and hook it up again to
remove the limit? Is there any Apple/ Unix SW that would reste this to
factory settings?

Thanks in advance!

Francisco Romero