[CUBE] Lightning! Now "no dial tone" message

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Sun May 4 11:45:08 PDT 2003

On 5/4/03 2:34 PM, blossom at megsinet.net added a note to the human symphony,
when this was said:

> I can live without the modem on the Cube.  For Tivo, I'd like to instead
> get my Tivo onto my wireless network, at which point it wouldn't need a
> modem.  I'm going to post another message to see if anyone can offer
> links on how to do this.

You can upgrade to a Series 2 TiVo, which can take advantage of the Home
Media Option on a wired or wireless network, or upgrade your TiVo Series 1
with a wireless kit like the one sold at http://www.9thtee.com.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/ is a great site for all things TiVo. However,
the sire is down for a few days while they perform some upgrades.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com