[CUBE] [OFF] Tivo & Mac --D-Link DWL-810+ wireless bridge

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sun May 4 12:12:23 PDT 2003

D-Link DWL-810+ is a wireless bridge that you can use to bridge your
LAN to your Tivo location.  It has an RJ-45 Ethernet jack to connect
to a device with Ethernet support in it.  As I am not a Tivo user, I
don't know if all Tivo's have Ethernet in them.  But, I have used the
D-Link wireless bridge for other tasks, and it works well.  It also
supports 128-bit and 64-bit encryption.  I got mine at the local
MicroCenter for US$79.95 and an additional $20 mail-in rebate.
--Steve