[CUBE] itunes4

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Sun May 4 14:48:24 PDT 2003

On Sunday, May 4, 2003, at 02:22  PM, Mark Plunkett wrote:

> I am not blown away by the selection on apple store. I hope it
> improves. I did a search for The Smiths, Pavement, and Beulah... and
> struck out.
>
> I wonder if anyone else is unimpressed with the current music
> available.

I was a bit disapointed upon first glance, but then saw the reverend
horton heat, beck, the toadies, john coltrane, empire strikes back
sountrack, and a few others and thought "yeah...this'll just keep
gettin better" :¬)

I'm sure by the time the windows version is nearing release, there will
be millions of albums to choose from.

Also, I noticed you get a better idea of how many artist they really
have when you choose "browse" as your way of viewing the store.

jesse

.