[CUBE] New iPod impressions WAS: Re: [CUBE] itunes4

Neil Goldstein ngold at attbi.com
Sun May 4 22:17:32 PDT 2003

That could put the nail in the coffin of my idea of holding on to my
earlier model 10 gig. I wonder if the recording capability will get full
featured treatment. Hints of that appear at http://www.ipoding.com/. I
wonder why that hasn't been touted as a feature (future) by Apple?

You know what would be interesting? If this turned out to be a high
quality audio front end for the Mac as well as a portable recorder...

This 'easter egg' is most welcome!