[CUBE] New iPod impressions

Aaron Ambrosino aambrosi at mac.com
Mon May 5 11:44:15 PDT 2003

I have to agree with Jesse, it's a little awkward at first but it does
not take long to get use to. I picked up the 30GB model and I don't
know how I will fill all 30GB? The new size and shape is unbelievable.
I do not know how Apple keeps outdoing themselves in the design
department. This version of the iPod is a must have.