[CUBE] Cube Hardware Upgrade Options for Video Editing.

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon May 5 19:11:41 PDT 2003

Processor upgrade, Maximum RAM and 120 GB HD are the three most
important to me. Keep in mind that the 120 GB 8MB buffer Western
Digital Special Edition HDs are now only $80 at Circuit City. Last week
they were $70 at Office Max. So that's not much out of pocket to
maximize your internal HD. A single 1.2 GHz G4 upgrade from Sonnet is
$578 at OWC so that's the most expensive thing. And RAM is fairly
inexpensive. Shouldn't cost more than $69-$79 right now for each 512MB
stick. So the RAM and the HD are very inexpensive compared to the
processor upgrade.