[CUBE] Rage 128?

David Flory daflory at pacbell.net
Wed May 7 07:20:56 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 06:20  AM, A Marshall wrote:

>   Now i was wondering,  is there anyone on the list still using the
> Rage 128? i'm thinking of replacing the GF2 with the Rage card for
> heat reasons mainly & i don't really play games,  what's holding me
> back is that with the develompent of system X it seems the OS is
> becoming more graphics card hungry, maybe the Rage 128 will be useless
> with 10.3?

I'm still running my original Rage 128, with a PL 1G cpu card and 1.5
G. of memory with an Apple 22" Cinema display. I'm playing Dungeon
Siege on it and it looks really fine. (Great physics in the game. Magic
things like fire balls go in a straight line. Arrow that are shot at
far off targets are aimed way upwards and then then fall down to the
hit the target. It's fun to watch the trajectory.)

Fair winds and happy bytes, Dave Flory
-
Check out the marine mammals @
<http://homepage.mac.com/dflory/Menu5.html>