[CUBE] Barracuda IV reports 31.5 GB!

Francisco Romero fromero at exora.com
Wed May 7 15:43:42 PDT 2003

Ricardo:

I had to reset the bus speed to 66 MB/sec (Default is 100) at drive
from a Windows NT PC, using the uata100.exe program from Seagate, and
the reformat it with NTFS.

After that, it came back with 79 GB.

Thanks all.

Regards,

Francisco Romero

Francisco Romero                     fromero at exora.com
Director de Tecnología        Tel:  +58-212-959-4003
Exora Consultores                Fax: +58-212-959-7005