[CUBE] HD Upgrade size limits for the Cube.

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed May 7 19:17:16 PDT 2003

This bus inside the Cube is only ATA/66 so 120GB WD SE INSIDE is the
maximum size that you can see all of it. Outside you can put a 250 GHz
WD SE in an old ADS FW Box and see all of it. I just did this myself
and was pleasantly surprise it's all there.