[CUBE] Anyone try Unreal 2003?

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 02:36:55 PDT 2003

I'm on travel and have been playing it on a PowerBook G4 800 with ATI
Radeon 7500 Mobility, 1 GB RAM and 10.2.6. It plays well but I'm no
good yet, bots still win. Haven't tried it on line because all I've got
is 26K dial up. My mini optical mouse doesn't control motion as well as
I'd like and forget the trackpad. Can't wait to try it out on my 1.2
GHz Cube with GF3 when I get home.