[CUBE] Printer woes.

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Fri May 9 06:59:11 PDT 2003

Chris
I have the HP5MP connected to my cube. Serial into ethernet bridge,
then ethernet to the cube. The big thing is
the print center app for the HP (OS X). Did you manually select the
driver? Long ago if the HP model did not have M
after it's name it was not supported, seems this has changed in the
past 3 or 4 years. Also, you printing using appletalk?
Rod