[CUBE] GeForce4 for $77 - anyone game?

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Sun May 11 14:21:26 PDT 2003

> At that price, maybe someone will give it a try.  It supports dual
> display, and has ADC and DVI outputs, so it would seem to be a nice
> card
> for anyone who wants two flat panel monitors hooked up to their Cube.
> (I
> believe the Radeon 9000 is the only other card with ADC and DVI,
> right?)
>
> Can anyone say if the Geforce4 is actually bigger in some way than the
> other cards that people have made the Cube mods for (like the 9000 &
> 8500)?

4MX would fit bit with too much tinkering. Not only do you need to
remove the DC board but you need to chip the top end of the card
because it is a tiny bit too long, and of course modify the back
(bottom?) plate. Considering that Radeon 7500 has better performance
than this card, I don't think it is worth messing with.