Help with an All in one device

Robert Ohgren rohgren at comcast.net
Sun May 11 18:22:55 PDT 2003

Just bought an Epson CX 5200 printer/copier/scanner and I am having a
problem with the scanner. I have downloaded the latest drivers as
directed (which indicate they are for OS 10.2.2) and although the
printer works fine, the scanner is not recognized by either the
included Epson software or the Apple  Image Capture utility. I have
relocated the USB cable directly to one of the Cube's USB ports, with
no effect.

I am running 10.2.6. I do not run (haven't even installed) Classic.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem might be and
what I might do about it?