New processor upgrades soon?

Bryce McKay bryce1 at bigpond.com
Wed May 14 22:34:07 PDT 2003

It's been over five months since Sonnet and Powerlogix announced their last
processor upgrades - and both have dropped their prices recently...  The
fast Dual Powerlogix upgrades never materialised and two major Mac expos are
around the corner...

I would like to purchase a FAST processor upgrade in the next few weeks and
don't want to be out-of-date the week after.  Any thoughts or info. on the
release of new upgrades?