[CUBE] Gigabit Cube!

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Fri May 16 07:02:29 PDT 2003

On 5/16/03 6:09 AM, riba at hi.hinet.hr added a note to the human symphony,
when this was said:

>> Interesting. I wonder if it is possible to swap the 1000BaseT card
>> with one from a PowerBook G4 or similar?
>>
>> Just a thought.
>
> Definitely not. In theory, it might be possible for third party to
> offer a gigabit ethernet upgrade for our Cubes sometime in the future...

The person who posted those pictures in the gallery has asked me to remove
them for personal reasons. I am trying to convince him to allow me to repost
them anonymously. He has also asked that I remove the discussion itself from
the forums - but I am working on changing his mind. The thread is still live
for now, but the pictures are not public.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com