[CUBE] MacResQ Cube repair program

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Wed May 21 00:37:00 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 03:22 Europe/Zagreb, Randy Spencer wrote:

> Huh?  What problem is that?  It running too hot?  Not having the right
> voltages for the faster processors?
>
>   -Randy
>
> --- Riba <riba at hi.hinet.hr> wrote:
>> May 20 - 09:31 EDT   MacResQ announced today a new G4 "Cube Saver"
>> service as part of their PowerMacResQ repair program. The new service
>> offers a cure for the Power Mac G4 Cube's reported power problem,

At first I thought they might offer repairs of a fried DC board, but
now when I think about it they probably just replace your power button
gasket :))) I wonder what happens if you send them a Cube with a fried
DC board, would they fix it? Actually everyone with a moderate
electronics knowledge and a suitable set of tools should be able to
repair fried DC board quite easily.