[CUBE] Burning cd-r and 10.2.6

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Wed May 21 23:18:21 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 07:38 AM, Kunga wrote:

> Is your Toast up to date? Should be 5.2.1. I'm having no problems with
> Toast 5.2.1
> and 10.2.6.

Yes Kunga i think it is up to date but why would that effect the burn
with the native burn program in Osx it has the same problem. Seems like
everything is fine no errors or anything but it never stops burning ,
maybe my cd-r is fried and not burning the disks so when it gets to
writing the toc and tries to read it there is nothing to read who
knows, but i get no errors and as i said it all started with 10.2.6.
Richard