MacResQ Cube repair program

David Goetzka dgoetzka at mac.com
Thu May 22 04:24:57 PDT 2003

I wrote in earlier. My DC board fried about 6 weeks ago after I bought
one of those refurb 17" Apple Displays from the online Apple Store. So
not only did I have to pay for the new monitor, I had to pony up
another $276 for parts and labor to get my Cube fixed.

I tried to get Apple to pay for it, but with no luck. They stopped
returning my phone calls. Anyway, the Service Tech that repaired my
Cube said that some of the earlier boards were "weak" and that Apple
knows of this problem.

Just FYI to the List that my dc board repair cost me $276. And my
Cube's working great again.