[CUBE] CubeScoot direct link

Sun May 25 08:18:53 PDT 2003

On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 01:57 US/Pacific, Riba wrote:

> There was a lengthy thread on the CubeOwner message board about this.
> To cut the long story short, the guy seems respectable, but read the
> whole story here:
> http://www.cubeowner.com/forums//
> index.php?act=ST&f=15&t=2176&s=55228b7368134e9ed1f539248c391c9c

I think that thread is completely unnecessary. I can't believe that the
CubeOwner administrator would even get into this in the first place. As
an admin, I think she should stick with the facts and stop with the
opinion. For this thread, she opinions on 'personal experiences' she
got from the 'net. I don't trust a majority info I get from the net. Do
you?

In any case, order with a credit card. What's the difference? Zero
liability, right? And even more important, how many developers of
hardware accessories are directly creating products for the cube as of
today? I can count them on my fingers; please don't spoil a good thing
by perpetuating this any more!

IMHO of course. bwahahha