[CUBE] CubeScoot direct link-In defense of the Administrator.

RICARDO ricardo at carrasconexion.net
Sun May 25 12:33:05 PDT 2003

I respectfully disagree with both Oz Subscriptions and Jesse.  I think the
CubeOwner administrator has every right to point the readership toward
Cube-related information, regardless of whether the info is opinion or
fact-based.  I had a great time reading the threads on this subject, by the
way.   In any case, I'd like to think that the Cube owner community is smart
and mature enough to discriminate and take or leave what they will from the
offerings on the forum, without resorting to unwarranted criticism of the
Administrator.

Keep going Laurie...you're doing a sterling job, and I for one thank you for
it!

RICARDO.