[CUBE] New Test [CUBE] Test NM

Fielder junkmein at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 11:08:20 PDT 2003

Hello All,

It's been sometime since I subscribed to the Cube mailing list and
apparently it's not been getting tons of traffic because of the amount
of responses to my intial Test Post.

> Use your mailing list manager.
That's what I was using....and it worked like a charm ( : - )

> WTF is "Memorial Day"?
That's hilarious...you don't know what "Memorial Day" is but you know
what WTF means (strictly an American term, unless of course you mean
"World Trade Federation" ( : -  )  (that's a joke folks).  I mean no
disrespect, but remember folks that we have individuals from all parts
of the planet on this list (me being one).

Have a happy...day....errr.  Happy Cubing,

Junkmein