[CUBE] iTunes 4.0.1 Update

Anders Bogdan anders at theworks.org
Wed May 28 06:17:11 PDT 2003

The big loss is how easy it was to stream over the internet - like from
your home mac to work..
But this can be done any number of ways, using Quicktime Streaming
Server or Darwinstreaming Server (if you don't have OSX Server) for
another "free" choice. Quite a bit more complicated though. I wish
apple would have limited the internet streaming some other way rather
than just removing it altogether.