[CUBE] iTunes 4.0.1 and Default Folder 3.1.5 conflict?

Daniel Galley danielgalley at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 28 18:44:06 PDT 2003

le 28/05/03 16:40, Steve Goldstein à sng at cox.net a écrit :

> I upgraded to iTunes 4.0.1, and it would not open.
> Re-installed, restarted, repaired permissions, etc.
> Finally, turned off Default Folder 3.1.5, and then and only then
> would iTunes open (boot).
>
> Anybody have similar experiences?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve
>
> -----
 Hi;

I experienced a very simalar pb ecxept that iTunes forced browsing my entire
music library before as first step after launching-eventhough I choosed
not-and then crashed somewhere-at the beginning-in the process.

This behavior has appeared repeatidly so that I am unable to run iTunes 4
and still stick to Tunes 3.0.1; up to now I was unable to understand why and
fix it.

What is Default Folder 3.1.5?

Sincerely;

--
Daniel Galley
125 Avenue Franchet d'Espérey 81000 Albi
danielgalley at wanadoo.fr