[CUBE] iTunes 4.0.1 and Default Folder 3.1.5 conflict?

Daniel Galley danielgalley at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 28 19:02:25 PDT 2003

le 29/05/03 3:50, Steve Goldstein à sng at cox.net a écrit :

>> What is Default Folder 3.1.5?
>
> I meant to write DefaultFolderX 1.6.  Basically, it helps you
> navigate to saved favorite folders more easily than the Finder.
> v3.1.5 was in Classic (OS 9.x).  I was using X 1.6.x, and when I
> upgraded to 1.7.1, it was again compatible with iTunes 4.0.1.
>
> See www.stclairsoftware.com for DF and SnapzPro.
>
> --Steve
>
> ------
 do not have it.

I was wondering wether it would be better to download iTunes 4 from softwa
re update rather than from Apple as I first did but I am not sure I will go
to using iTubnes 4 since I feel a bit upset not being able to install it
(and the more so since I could easily do it on several of my machines except
my personal G4 Cube running 10.2.6).
I suspect a conflict (like in the old days) with I don't know what.

Thank you for your very prompt answer.

D Galley