[CUBE] Pixar Studios Featured so ???

david vesey dvesey at comcast.net
Thu May 29 08:09:21 PDT 2003

>> Personally, I
>> create motion graphics for TV commercials. So Pixar, and what they do, is of
>> interest to me.
>
> Well, I develop Java apps and have an interest in Porsche sports cars.
> Still, that's hardly a reason to discuss either on *this* list, is it?
> C'mon, people, I don't believe your entire life pivots around this list,
> does it? There must be other ways to find out whether there is something on
> TV that interests you than a Cube list.

ANOTHER rude person!!

Holy Toledo !!

Didn't you jump on someone about Memorial Day?

I can just imagine how you will answer this:

"WTF IS HOLY TOLEDO!!!@!@???"

You know JOOST , there are other brands of coffee with no caffiene that are
just as tasty!

C'mon JOOST, There  must be other ways to take out your anger and sarcasm
than on a Cube list. (or perhaps not).

That's it, this is my third and last post, I'm going back to lurker status,
this place is too dangerous.

david vesey