[CUBE] 1gig G3 in Cube?

Robert Jagitsch robertj at powerlogix.com
Thu May 29 08:23:32 PDT 2003

>  > Sounds like an interesting product but it's the "Powerlogix" part of
>>  the equation that bothers me... Isn't this just one more product you'll
>>  fail to support? What if some of your new product is defective? Have
>>  you guys considered that making interesting hardware is maybe half (or
>>  less) of running a business and that you need to "be there" for your
>>  customers?
>>
>  > Jeff

This is exactly why we have made major changes, such as hiring new
support personnel and changing the structure of our business. We have
separated the engineering and development from production,
distribution and support, and have a new team running support and
customer service. This transition started almost three months ago and
things are running much more smoothly. I have confidence that we not
only will continue our well-known product innovation but also set new
standards in support...that is our goal.

Robert