[CUBE] 1gig G3 in Cube?

Jeff Hallgren jhallgren at ghweb.com
Thu May 29 09:26:28 PDT 2003

Nicolas,

I think PL's next step in transforming their company will be a PR Firm
to run interference for their support denial group. Then the company
will truly run smooth,
	1) Engineering can "play" and not worry about defective products
		"Hey, dude! how about an external 4 way processor in a fan shape that
spins and cools itself at the same time" .. "sweet".

	2) Support can give the "problem" customers the run around
		"what! your cube is on the 6th floor? Apple doesn't officially
support OSX above the 2nd floor, you'll have to move your entire office
and then get back to me... buh bye!"

	3) Public Relations can whitewash it all
		"Our research shows that 105% of Powerlogix customers are happier now
than they were just before they were really unhappy and happier still
about that!".

Everybody body wins! Except, of course, the purchasers but you can't
have everything.

:))

jeff