Powerlogix vs Sonnet

Christopher Hack cjhack at onetel.net.uk
Thu May 29 10:07:36 PDT 2003

My 2c

Maybe I am missing the point. But every time someone on the list has a gripe
about the bad service at Powerlogix, someone from powerlogix actually takes
the time to write a reply to the list! Is that bad service?
If I complain about Microsoft office, do you suppose a helpful reply will
pop up on the list the next day. I doubt it.
I have never bought anything from powerlogix, and from the reports, I kind
of lean towards the Sonnet when the time comes for my upgrade, but I think
you should give powerlogix some credit for the service.

Chris